Please read carefully before completing the Entry Form
- A person can enter the race (any distance) if he/she is PHYSICALLY DISABLED.
- A person can not enter the race (any distance) if he/she is only INTELLECTUALLY IMPAIRED.
- A person can enter the race (any distance) if he/she is physically and intellectually impaired.
- A physically disabled person does not need to be a full-time wheelchair user to enter the race, the disabled person using crutches, callipers, prostheses or can walk may enter the race.
- All athletes MUST use a wheelchair for the race. If the person is not a full time wheelchair user, he/she MUST bring a wheelchair to use in the race. NO WALKERS!
- The criteria to enter is PHYSICALLY DISABLED in any form.
- A full-time wheelchair user uses his/her own wheelchair or a racing wheelchair, hand cycle, rugby-, basketball- or tennis wheelchair.
- This is a WHEELCHAIR RACE, not a walking race for athletes. That is why we only allow wheelchairs and all athletes must use WHEELCHAIRS to do the race in.
- Wheelchairs are seen as:
- Ordinary Wheelchairs
- All Sorts of Sports Wheelchairs
- Wheelchairs & Equipment for Road races.
- If an athlete comes to George and he/she is disabled and wants to enter the race without a wheelchair, WE WILL NOT ALLOW IT!
- Junior is under 20. 20 Years and one day is Senior.